wiephatenconsnicirpinppareplalutoo.co

have thought and have removed the message..

Category: Alternative

Dr. Dundiff & Friends - Dr. Dundiff & Friends (Vinyl, LP)

22.08.2019
 |  8 Comments

8 thoughts on “ Dr. Dundiff & Friends - Dr. Dundiff & Friends (Vinyl, LP)

  1. Dec 22,  · Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about Facebook Email Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Dr. Dundiff puts Louisville hip-hop fans on his nice list with free album.
  2. Dr. Dundiff & Friends: Harvard House Studios Cool: Jakarta Records Find Dr. Dundiff discography, albums and singles on AllMusic. full condensed blue highlight denotes album pick Filter Discography By Albums All. Year Album Label AllMusic Rating User Ratings.
  3. Dr. Dundiff (done different) is a Hip-Hop/Neo-Soul producer based out of Louisville, KY. Dundiff has gotten into producing around and has been a busy bee ever since with a huge number of projects under his belt, from producing as well as him rapping. Those who follow Jakarta Records might know the name from his on.
  4. Mar 28,  · Dr. Dundiff: That’s what I was going for, really. When I was living in L.A. I had friends who would give me access to their instruments, so about 60% of the album is me playing instruments live, tracking them into the MPC, playing with pitches and layers and producing the album that way, the other 40% is from samples.
  5. Dr. Dundiff – Muneybeats (Album Stream) taimles February 6, ALBUMS 0 Comments 1. Dr. Dundiff is a Hip-Hop/Neo-Soul producer based out of Louisville, Ky. Producing music since , Dundiff has released a countless amount of music.
  6. Dec 30,  · Dr. Dundiff & Friends, always full of pleasant surprises, dropped a holiday album last week. "Wishing You A Very Happy Christmas And New Year" is a collaboration between Dr. Dundiff, Jalin Roze, , Jack Harlow, Shadowpact, T-Razor and many more.
  7. This album features over 20 different rappers over all new Dr. Dundiff beats which were specifically crafted for each artist. Recorded at Frame House Records by the one and only Frames Danco, who was vital to this project.
  8. Dec 14,  · Album · · 11 Songs. Sign In For You Browse Radio Open in iTunes. Sign In Cool Otis Junior & Dr. Dundiff Soul · Preview SONG TIME Cool. 1. PREVIEW Need to Know. 2. PREVIEW Wet. 3. PREVIEW Waiting on You. 4. PREVIEW In the Dark. 5. PREVIEW Poems (feat. Zlynn Harris).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *